Sensitivity to foods and other stressors is extremely prevalent in today's world.
If someone is troubled with any health issue, the possibility of a food sensitivity being a part of the problem is very high. Gluten sensitivity itself is a trigger for so many issues, it is worth paying attention to and de-stressing gluten with most people.
I find that in my personal practice, food sensitivities are the most common problem that people need addressed when it comes to their health and well-being.
This class focuses on food sensitivities as a major subset of allergy issues. Most individuals do not have major allergies, but they have sensitivities to pollen, food, metals, etc.
A true allergy is associated with a release of IgE (immunoglobulin E). All other reactions belong in the sensitivity categories.
- A system for identifying food group sensitivities
- The biochemical components
- The various options of finding antigens that the body can recognize
- Hand modes for the types of food sensitivities
- Organ resisting Mode
- Regeneration state
- Cross link charts with aeroallergens
- The equation for how to find stress
- Suggestions of where to go in the immune system when you find stress