LEAP FT 2 provides you with in depth understanding of the Brains Survival Systems using the totally unique LEAP procedures developed by Dr. Charles Krebs.
LEAP is a way to open your clients to a new way of seeing and resolving stress in their lives!
LEAP Foundation Training 2 includes:
- Introduction to Brainstem Anatomy & functions of regions including the Reticulating Activating System (RAS), Orientation System - Vestibular, Vestibulocerebellum
- Learn to format & balance Commissures; Anterior Commissure, Amygdala Commissure, Anterior Thalamic Nucleus, & Hippocampal Commissure
- Understand how to work with Emotions - Trust & Appreciation & Fear of Failure/Success with the Commissures
- The PVSS - controlling our behavioural and physiological responses to Fight/Flight - and where we store past trauma and Deep Survival Switching
- The 3 Pillars - taking Deep Survival Switching to a new level - integrating with Chakras and the endocrine system to provide a stable physical and emotional structure
This module is a must for all general Kinesiology & LEAP FT 1 students & practitioners to deepen your understanding & applications in clinical practice.
LEAP 1: Brain Integration & Stress
This course will be presented by Jacque from Australia via Zoom.
February 3-5, 2022
Times: 4 pm – 1 am MST (You will have access to recordings)
Full Price: $625
Early Bird: $525
Repeaters: $350 (notify us for discount code)
- Repeat Students will receive updated handouts. Manuals may be an additional cost.
- Canadian pricing, please contact us before purchase.
- Late registration (within 3 weeks of start date) and shipping outside of USA, Canada and Australia may incur additional shipping/print costs.
- Deposits are only refundable if class is cancelled
Pre-recorded class available.